Note: This was written on 1/24/2013 and I forgot to come back and publish it.
Work Out For 30 Minutes - Success
You're reading that right, my imaginary friend.
I totally worked out this morning. I hopped on the elliptical whilst watching The Colbert Report. And I learned that the Virginia state congress are a bunch of assholes and that I am fucking out of shape. I had to pause several times. It didn't help that the sneakers I had on were killing my feet. But I also didn't stretch.
First, of course, I had to knock the several inches of dust off of it.
So, it was pretty tough.
Up With Protein, Down With Carbs - Success
This is somewhat a success. Here's the thing: this app is confusing. I'm not entirely sure that percentage on the pie chart thing is the recommended number or what. It doesn't jibe with the goal grams of carbs or protein or fat that are on the daily tracker part. But is that a recommended number or just the maximum?
I don't get it, and I don't even know how to explain it in a way that makes sense.
All I know is, I've had snacks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and I still have 995 calories left in the day's budget. Sure, 315 of that is calories I burned on the elliptical, but that's still a lot. I never thought I would be troubled with not eating enough. This is completely alien to me.
And so, what do I do with this information? I totally exploit it and go to the vending machine to indulge in a bag of little vanilla sandwich cookies. And I still come in under my budget.
No comments:
Post a Comment