This is the first blog post from my new workplace!
My chair is comfortable, I'm not too hot or too cold, my computer is working fabulously, nothing smells bad, it's quiet enough I can hear myself think, and I don't have to share this space with anyone, so I'm feeling pretty great.
Let's do this.
Get In Bed Before 1 - Success
Walk The Dog - Fail
Don't Spend Money - Success, So Far
I really need to take Molly to the park tomorrow. Although, while I didn't get the chance to walk with her, which was my plan, I have walked a whole bunch through this massive building.
Anyway, last night, I logged all my meals for today in MyFitnessPal, and I totally stuck with it.
I didn't plan the snacks. And yet I haven't really had any snacks. Okay, I had a banana from the fruit basket we got from Living Arts. But fruit doesn't count as an indulgence, so I've pretty much been perfect.
Of course, that'll all change when I get home tonight.
I had leftover tuna casserole for dinner, which I warmed up in our awesome break room.
I know I keep bringing it back to the new building, but, come on, it's a pretty big deal.
They gave us little welcome boxes with tumblers with straws and thermoses, both with the company logo. I am sort of obsessed with them.
Okay, time to get back to work.
For tomorrow:
Get In Bed Before 1
Walk The Dog
No comments:
Post a Comment