Morning Work Out - Nope
To be honest, I forgot I had set this goal.
Do Laundry - Success
And you should be impressed by this, because I totally did it in the rain, and all. We've had a continuous drought for months, but the day I try to get some laundry done, it starts raining the second I step out of my apartment with my laundry bag.
I can't tell you how much I hate not having a washer and dryer in my apartment.
You know what other productive thing I did, though? I filed my tax return. It's not even February and I totally already filed by tax return. Now, that is impressive.
Also, I consumed less than 1,100 calories yesterday. And I was not hungry or tempted to eat anything else or anything. I mean, this is working out surprisingly well.
Now if only I could get off my ass and exercise.
Morning Work Out
But I've noticed something hilarious. You know how I talked before about all the fast food bags that used to populate the floor of my car? Right now, I have about half a dozen Slim Fast shake bottles in my car.
Is it a metaphor for the change in my lifestyle or is it proof-positive that people never change?
Take Down The Christmas Tree
It's almost February. It's time to take that thing down.
No comments:
Post a Comment