Oh, those lonely weekends.
Rather, oh, those fatty weekends.
Be Good At Breakfast - FAIL.
First of all, I picked a bad restaurant. I picked the place with cheap mimosas and a limited brunch menu. My healthiest choices were juevos rancheros and french toast. I went with juevos rancheros. And, really, it would have been fine if not for the mimosa adding empty calories.
My friend got the french toast and it came with fruit and the toast was actually pretty small. I would have been better off with that, I think. Still, it wasn't so bad. I didn't fail to hard, at that point.
Then my BFF texted and said, "Let's go to the casino tonight!"
Casino means two things: 1) I'm going to lose money and 2) I'm going to be drinking.
And then it devolved from there. Long story short, we ended up at Outback Steakhouse and I ended up way over budget in every sense of the phrase.
Buy Groceries -Success!
But to my credit, I got right back on track on Sunday. And I did go grocery shopping Saturday, so I'm well-equipped to deal with the week ahead. I just have to make it stretch through next week, too, or buy groceries on my credit card next time, because I am about out of money, already.
Weekend Work Out - Yeah, no.
I scarcely moved on Sunday. I did do dishes, so I'm at least succeeding in cleaning up after myself, but the working out thing, I'm going to have to really effort to make happen.
On the plus side, I sneaked and weighed myself this morning, because I didn't want to set myself up for too big of a letdown on Wednesday, and it seems I may have lost two pounds since the last weigh-in.
How, I have no idea.
As for the rest of this blog, it'll have to wait. I have to go write a story about a shooting.
Okay, I'm back.
I'll have you know, according to my little pie chart on the MyFitnessPal app, today was 56 percent carbs (goal 55), 24 percent fat (goal 30), and 20 percent protein (goal 15). The protein bit went right up, which was the goal. So, that's good.
What else?
Morning Work Out
Do Laundry
I would set a goal to take the dog out, but it's supposed to be storming tomorrow, so I know that won't happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment