Thursday, January 31, 2013

Two Point Twenty-One Percent

Lose 2 Percent - Success!

They sent out the weigh-in results email today. Not only did I finally lose 2 percent, I lost 2.2 percent! I was down 1.8 lbs., as of Wednesday morning, and I was down .8 lbs. from that this morning. So, I already have a bit of a headstart for next week, if that holds.

Morning Work Out - Success

I didn't get time to blog yesterday, but I did get out and walk the dog yesterday morning, so that counts. I didn't stay long, because it was ridiculously cold and I got flashed by some old guy in the park, so I did one lap of the walking trail and said, "Fuck this."

And I didn't work out this morning, because I had to get up early and head to the big dedication of our new building at work. I didn't even have breakfast, really. I just made a cup of tea and headed out the door, then had a Slim Fast and a banana on the way to take Molly to the dog park.

Which is a shame, really, because I've really started to love my little breakfast routine.


 So, it was a bit of a slapdash morning, but I was really proud of myself today. They had food trucks outside of the building after the dedication, and I had some of the best food in the city being offered up to me free, and I didn't partake. I couldn't have made a good choice, and it was taking really long and I wanted to hit the dog park, so, again, I said to myself, "Fuck this."

Take Down The Christmas Tree - Umm... Nope.

Last year, this took me until March, so I wouldn't hold my breath on this happening any time soon. It's just one of those things.

This weekend, I'm going to my parents' house. My mom knows I'm watching the calories, so hopefully she'll have provisions ready.

But tomorrow is Friday, and Friday is my day to finally get shit done, so...

Morning Work Out

No comments:

Post a Comment