Lose 2 Percent - Fail.
But, I did lose 2.4 pounds! That's something, right? That's a total of 1.4 percent lost. Another pound and I'd have hit the mark.
When I emailed my weigh-in to HR, she responded, "Good job!" That's always nice. A little bit of approval is always a boost. And the accountability of this contest helps, even if I don't win.
Work Out For 30 Minutes - Fail.
I have no excuse for this, other than that laziness we've talked about. I'll try again tonight or tomorrow morning. Probably tomorrow morning, since I realized that my elliptical is quite loud and it would be around midnight if I did it after work.
Up With Protein, Down With Carbs - Smashing Success!
Today, my carbs were at 57 percent, which is just slightly over the recommended, but my protein was at 16 percent, which is 1 higher than the recommended 15. Huzzah!
A pie chart for National Pie Day.
I'm still over 300 calories under my budget today, which is probably too low, but I just had an apple and I'm feeling quite satisfied. I may have a cup of tea when I get home, but I don't really want to eat anything, just because I don't want to mess up my distribution, there.
For tomorrow:
Work Out For 30 Minutes
Up With Protein, Down With Carbs
No comments:
Post a Comment